This event is an initiative of the European Education and Culture Executive Agency, with the support and contribution of the Directorate-General Education, Youth, Culture and Sport and Directorate-General International Partnerships of the European Commission.
The event counts on the collaboration of the E+ CBHE Latin-American coordinators network and the technical support of the Asociación Colombiana de Universidades (ASCUN).
It aims at bringing together Erasmus+ Capacity Building Higher Education (E+ CBHE) project partners implemented in Latin America & Caribbean (LAC) since 2015 in order to:
- Discuss common issues and share best practices in the project implementation (dissemination, valorisation, impact etc.) and its benefits on the LAC Higher Education sector in terms of quality, inclusion, governance and readiness for international cooperation;
- Provide a platform for creating synergies among projects;
- Identify challenges and needs of the Higher Education sector in LAC and ways how to address them in the new Erasmus+ for the period 2021-2027.
Around 200 participants of six generations of E+ CBHE projects are expected to participate gathering representatives from 92 CBHE projects. The EU Delegations in the regions will also attend this meeting.
As stated in the Agenda, the Cluster Meeting consists in 3 sessions organised during 2 days, divided in a plenary, parallel workshops and a concluding session. The focus will be on the state of play of CBHE action in LAC: best practices and lessons learnt; and to the new CBHE action: priorities and challenges.
In order to share this experience with other stakeholders, the conclusions of the Cluster meeting will result in a publication that will be widely disseminated in the region.
Date: 28-29 October 2021
Sign up before 8 Octobre here: https://renata.zoom.us/j/89097858315
Thursday 28 October 2021– 2 hours session
PLENARY 15:30-15:45 Opening
• Ralf Rahders, Head of Unit, European Education and Culture Education Executive Agency (EACEA), European Commission
• Filip Van Depoele, Head of Unit, DG Education and Culture, European Commission
• Felice Zaccheo, Head of Unit, DG International Partnerships, European Commission
Cooperation in Higher Education
Main impact and results of CBHE projects in Latin
America & Caribbean, EACEA , European Commission
Framework of Cooperation in Higher Education EU/LAC
Anna Herrero, DG International Partnerships, European Commission
Erasmus+ new opportunities for cooperation under E+: focus on CBHE
Bruno Castro, DG Education and Culture, European Commission
Questions and answers
Friday 29 October 2021– 3 hours session
PARALLEL 15:30-17:30 Workshops on:
WP1- E+ CBHE projects Success Stories
WP2- Latin American ownership at institutional level
WP3- For a Greener world: sustainable development and environment
WP4- Digitalisation and Impact of COVID-19 pandemic
WP5- Internationalisation & Regional cooperation
WP6- Inclusion & Diversity
PLENARY 17:45-18:15 Conclusions from workshops
Anila Troshani, Head of Sector, European. Education and Culture Education Executive Agency
(EACEA), European Commission
Important: all times indicated are CET (Central European Time, GMT+1)
Actualmente, los datos meteorológicos no están disponibles para esta ubicación
Reporte del clima
Viento stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humedad stec_replace_current_humidity %
Se siente como stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Próximas 24 Horas
Energizado por openweathermap.org